Simple red buds for you to embroider
The sight of red buds blooming in the spring is really just a beautiful plant to have in the yard. It’s simple, colorful, and the perfect accent to your spring gardens.
Some interesting facts about the redbud tree:
- The buds in the spring are edible
- The tree is in the legume family
- The bean pods are edible
- The bean pods are a good source of protein
- The bean pods make a great stir fry
If you’re into growing an edible yard, you should consider the redbud tree for its beauty and function.
How to use this pattern:
- Print pattern
- Place pattern on light box or tape to a sunny window
- Center and tape fabric on top of the pattern
- Trace with an embroidery pen (like this one) onto the fabric
- Place pattern in embroidery hoop and stitch
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I used DMC floss:
Download the free PDF pattern below.
Have fun with this pattern, change the colors to your liking, ad beads, and make it your own. If you use the pattern please find me on Instagram (@jansweeps) and tag me in the post so I can see what you did with it.