Mini Shamrock – Free Embroidery Pattern
If you haven’t started your 2022 journal embroidery hoop for this year, it’s never too late to get in on the hottest trend in embroidery journaling. To start you off, here’s a free embroidery pattern to start your 2022 hoop – Click Here.
Or if you’d like to start your own style of embroidery journaling, I have an idea for you here. It isn’t a pattern like the one above, but rather just an idea of something I’m doing this year.
Every so often in addition to the 52 free embroidery patterns I’ll be releasing this year (that’s 1 every week!), I’d like to offer some mini patterns for you to use or use as idea for you. .
Today’s pattern is just a small shamrock to fit into your plan of 365 days of mini embroidery. Scroll below to get your pattern if you already have the materials, you’ll need listed.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- DMC 700 (green)
- Embroidery hoop
- Muslin, or your choice of fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Embroidery scissors
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery transfer pen (I love these)
- Light box or sunny window
- 2022 pattern for your journal
Instructions for getting the pattern onto the fabric:
- Save PDF pattern (below)
- Print PDF pattern in the size you want (i.e. – 8×10, 5×7, 4×6, etc.). (More on that here.) (I printed this one on “wallet size”)
- Tape pattern to the light box or sunny window
- Tape the fabric you want to stitch on over the pattern, being careful to center your design
- With embroidery pens, trace all lines onto the fabric
- Carefully remove tape from the fabric and pattern
- Place fabric in hoop and stitch
If you need help resizing the PDF patterns, here’s a tutorial.
Stop in to see my Instagram… a sampling of photos below. While you’re there tag me in what you’re working on, I’d love to see your work.
For more free mini hoop patterns for your journal embroidery visit: Mini Embroidery Patterns – Nana Bumblebee