Good Vibes Wreath – Embroidery Pattern [free PDF]
Too much of our lives are spent in negativity. Sometimes I get bone tired being around negative people all day and want to scream at the top of my lungs “shut the *** up with your negative crap!”
This wreath embroidery pattern came from desperation to get away from the negative surrounding me. On my lunch hour I go to my car to stitch, listen to good music, and distance myself from negative people. Stitching something with a positive message helped get me through a couple of rough days at work. I hope this message will get you through the negative stuff too.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- DMC – 310 Black
- Embroidery hoop
- Muslin, or your choice of fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Embroidery scissors
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery transfer pen (I love these)
- Light box or sunny window
Instructions for getting the pattern onto the fabric:
- Save PDF pattern (below)
- Print PDF pattern in the size you want (i.e. – 8×10, 5×7, 4×6, etc.). (More on that here.)
- Tape pattern to the light box or sunny window
- Tape the fabric you want to stitch on over the pattern, being careful to center your design
- With embroidery pens, trace all lines onto the fabric
- Carefully remove tape from the fabric and pattern
- Place fabric in hoop and stitch
If you need help resizing the PDF patterns, here’s a tutorial.
Subscribe to get updates each time there is a new pattern posted.
If you enjoyed this quote pattern, you may enjoy this pattern as well. Click Here