Free Snowman Embroidery Pattern Download
For the month of January, I thought I’d draw up some snowmen/women for you to download. However, I kind of fell in love with two of them and decided to keep two for my Etsy shop. So, I am going to offer 2 snowmen as free patterns here for December 31st and January 7th, and if you would like to see the other two snowman patterns I made, you can view my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NanaBumblebee
So, what else will I fill the month of January in with as free patterns? Winter gnomes! January 21st and 28th will be all about the gnomes.
I’m excited to share these 4 January patterns with you, just like I said I would do in my 2022 goal list. There will be an entire year of “Freebie Friday” patterns. I don’t have them all drawn up yet, but I have quite a nice start on them for the entire year.
At the end of this post there’s a subscribe button and a link to my Facebook page (I don’t spam!) so choose one or both and you’ll be reminded of when a new pattern becomes available.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Here’s your material list:
- DMC 321 Red (hat and 2022 sign)
- DMC – 597 (snow on ground)
- DMC -939 (snowman, eyes, buttons, mouth, snowflake on hat)
- DMC – 740 (nose)
- DMC – 3862 (stick arms, and sign)
- Embroidery hoop
- Muslin, or your choice of fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Embroidery scissors
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery transfer pen (I love these)
- Light box or sunny window
Instructions for getting the pattern onto the fabric:
- Save PDF pattern (below)
- Print PDF pattern in the size you want (i.e. – 8×10, 5×7, 4×6, etc.) (I printed this one on “4×6) More on that here.)
- Tape pattern to the light box or sunny window
- Tape the fabric you want to stitch on over the pattern, being careful to center your design
- With embroidery pens, trace all lines onto the fabric
- Carefully remove tape from the fabric and pattern
- Place fabric in hoop and stitch
If you need help resizing the PDF patterns, here’s a tutorial.
For more snowman patterns, click here Snowman Embroidery Patterns – Nana Bumblebee