Free Mini Christmas bulb embroidery pattern
This pattern is the second in a 5 week long series of mini embroidery patterns. This week’s pattern is a set of three Christmas bulbs that spell out the word, “Joy”.
When completed this mini pattern is about 1 inch by 1 inch. You can enlarge or shrink the image to fit your project, click here for a tutorial on how to resize PDF patterns.
If you need a pattern to fill your hoop to accommodate these mini patterns, I have a free 2022 pattern for you to get your hoop started. Just click here.
If you are looking for other mini patterns, try this list:
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Materials list for this pattern:
- DMC 321 Red
- DMC 3820 Yellow/gold
- Embroidery hoop
- Muslin, or your choice of fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Embroidery scissors
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery transfer pen (I love these)
- Light box or sunny window
Instructions for getting the pattern onto the fabric:
- Save PDF pattern (below)
- Print PDF pattern in the size you want (i.e. – 8×10, 5×7, 4×6, etc.) (I printed this one on “contact sheet” 1″x1″ it’ll print 35 patterns on the same page. More on that here.)
- Tape pattern to the light box or sunny window
- Tape the fabric you want to stitch on over the pattern, being careful to center your design
- With embroidery pens, trace all lines onto the fabric
- Carefully remove tape from the fabric and pattern
- Place fabric in hoop and stitch