This country has a lot of problems right now. Normally I don’t talk much about political things or even current affairs, and this is no exception. I’m not going to drop my opinions on you.
Instead I’m going to offer you something peaceful to listen to; it’s a song by Thomas Rhett called, Be a Light. I fell in love with it about a month ago because it feeds the soul in troubled times. Much like what this country is going through right now.
Give it a listen and tell me what you think.
How did the song make you feel?
Some of the best lyrics within the song really speak to me;
- Don’t hide in the dark, you were born to shine
- In a world full of hate, be a light
- When you do somebody wrong, make it right
If you are feeling restless try doing some of these things:
- Walk barefoot in the grass
- Walk on a beach
- Watch the waves crash into the shore
- Listen to a thunderstorm
- Turn on Solfeggio tunes on YouTube
- Find a craft that you can do
- Hang out with your funniest friend
- Turn off the TV and social media