Doodle Flower – A Simple Embroidery Pattern for Beginners
It’s Free Pattern Friday!
Sometimes I find that the simplest of patterns can be the most satisfying. This pattern was drawn and stitched quickly, making it perfect for beginners as for someone just wanting a cute little flower on a pillow, jean jacket, or shoes.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For this embroidery pattern I used:
- 3708 DMC medium pink
- 580 DMC medium green
- Embroidery transfer pen (I prefer these)
- Fabric of your choice
Instructions to transfer your pattern onto fabric:
- Print the PDF pattern below
- Tape the pattern to a light box or sunny window
- Tape fabric (centered) over pattern
- Using your embroidery transfer pen trace the pattern onto your fabric
- Place fabric in an embroidery hoop
If you enjoyed this free pattern, would you mind sharing it with your friends and fellow embroidery groups online? I’d really appreciate it.