A free Boston terrier embroidery pattern
It’s Friday! (Oops! It’s not, I accidentally published this a day earlier than I should have.) It’s been a while since I posted a free pattern so I thought I’d share something that I drew up this week.
Boston Terrier Embroidery Pattern
I had hoped to get this stitched up and photographed for you, but my time is very limited. I work a full+ job every week and I have puppies in my home that require a lot of attention from me. So just getting a pattern posted is about all I can muster up right now.
BTW, are any of you looking for a Boston terrier puppy? I have a lot! LOL, You can read about them all here:
The Woof Pack (thebtwoofpack.blogspot.com)
Right now we have 9 available purebred Boston Terrier puppies, 7 boys, and 2 girls available to go home during the month of October. These two litters will be the last puppies we have available this year.
With that being said, here’s an embroidery pattern for you…
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- DMC – 310 Black
- Embroidery hoop
- Muslin, or your choice of fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Embroidery scissors
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery transfer pen (I love these)
- Lightbox or sunny window
Instructions for getting the pattern onto the fabric:
- Save PDF pattern (below)
- Print PDF pattern in the size you want (i.e. – 8×10, 5×7, 4×6, etc.). (More on that here.)
- Tape pattern to the light box or sunny window
- Tape the fabric you want to stitch on over the pattern, being careful to center your design
- With embroidery pens, trace all lines onto the fabric
- Carefully remove the tape from the fabric and pattern
- Place fabric in hoop and stitch
If you need help resizing the PDF patterns, here’s a tutorial.
Subscribe to get updates each time there is a new pattern posted.
If you liked this pattern, you may enjoy these other animal patterns as well… Animal Embroidery Patterns – Nana Bumblebee