3 P’s for the win – A quick embroidery pattern
This pattern uses DMC floss:
- DMC – 742 (yellow)
- DMC – 996 (blue)
- DMC – 704 (green)
Item’s for completing the pattern:
- Water soluble pens to transfer the pattern (these are my favorite)
- Muslin or any fabric will do
- Embroidery scissors
- Lightbox or sunny window
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
It’s Free Pattern Friday!
I wanted to play with stitching in different directions one day so I drew this up just to play with the direction of the stitches.
The pattern is just something for you to practice and play with colors, perhaps sparking your own creativity.
As always, the patterns here are free. If you find the patterns useful, or know of someone who would enjoy the patterns please send them the link to my site. I also love it when you post my patterns on Pinterest or on Facebook groups.
Instructions for use:
- Tape pattern onto a light box or sunny window
- Center fabric over pattern and tape in place
- With a fabric marker trace the pattern onto the fabric
- Carefully remove the tape from your fabric and pattern
- Place pattern in hoop
- Stitch with desired threads
- Remove from the hoop when finished
- Dissolve fabric marker pen marks in warm – hot water
- Iron stitched piece
- Frame or use as desired
If you would like another easy-to-stitch free pattern, why not try this one: Click Here