29 Things About Me
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
In light of my eternal age, 29 (don’t laugh) I decided that I would list 29 things about myself to share with you in hopes that we could get to know each other. Feel free to leave me some of your favorite facts too. I would love to read them and get to know you too!
This page was updated on 2/24/2023
- I work in a factory that produces food as well as maintaining a few blogs that cater to my hobbies.
- The name “Nana Bumblebee” came from my granddaughter who could not say our last name, so her mother tried to teach her to just say the letter “B”, she became confused and thought B meant “bee”. So, she named me Nina Bumblebee. Nana Comes from our other grandchildren. Half of our grandchildren call me Nana, and the other half call me Nina.
- Love to take pictures while out hiking just so I can look up the names of the plants when I get home.
- My one high school regret was not participating in modern dance.
- Chocolate is my biggest weakness. If you dangle a piece of premium chocolate in front of me, I will follow you anywhere.
- I live in “up-north” Michigan.
- Monday and Saturday are my favorite days of the week. Monday because we’re back to routine, and Saturday because there is no routine.
- The least favorite chore is, cleaning the bathrooms.
- I died on November 25th, 2017, from carbon monoxide poisoning, and was brought back to life by my daughter who was giving me CPR.
- Walking and hiking are my favorite warm-weather sports.
- I am a naked gardener.
- I also mow grass in the nude.
- The piano is my favorite musical instrument.
- I used to be a hairstylist but gave it up for my health.
- I have phone anxiety; I don’t like to make or receive phone calls unless they are from people I know. Texts are great though!
- When I was little, I had a stamp collection. I wish I still had it.
- It wasn’t until I was in my 40’s that I started drinking coffee. I used to hate the taste.
- Brussels sprouts are my favorite vegetable.
- Favorite part of my day is waking up to texts from friends who work all kinds of crazy hours while I sleep.
- I don’t really have a favorite color, I’m kind of partial to all of them.
- The beach makes my soul sing. When I retire for good, it will be on a beach.
- I prefer plants vs. cut flowers. I do not like to kill living plants.
- Dragonflies have a profound meaning for me.
- I had a 50% hearing loss in both of my ears until I had a stapedectomy in both of my ears.
- My go-to alcoholic drinks are White Claws and margaritas.
- Gadgets excite me. I have multiple vacuums, cameras, computers, crockpots, and tablets.
- Of all the needle arts, embroidery is my favorite followed by crochet, then knitting.
- Gardening is a spiritual experience for me. I love the energy, colors, smells, and food that gardening provides.
- I am convinced that you can feel colors. I swear I can feel the energy of colors.