2022 goals for the new year
Every year about this time I sit down and write out goals for myself, both personal and business that I’d like to tackle in the coming year. Do you do that too?
Most of my goals end up being personal in nature, but this year they are going to be more business centered because I have some things that need more attention.
This is what I’ve come up with so far:
- Work on my Etsy site more. Ideally, I’d like to get at least one pattern per month posted there.
- Get 52 new free patterns posted here for Freebie Friday.
- I’d like to take an SEO class too.
- Ideally, I’d like to hire someone to handle an email newsletter for me – I hate doing that! I have a small email list now but don’t use it the way it should be used. I almost never email. (Best way to stay up to date about free pattern posts is to join my Facebook page, as it automatically updates when I post something new. Here’s the link for that:
- Learn how to properly pronounce charcuterie. It’s unreal how many times that word came up in conversation at work today. I looked it up, it sounds like “suck a tree” in French, but the English version butchers it.
- I have a set goal for money I want to earn, but I’m going to keep that under wraps.
So, what kind of goals do you have for 2022?
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Just for giggles, I went back in the posts from years ago here and found my 2018 New Year’s goals. You can read them if you like here. One of the things I noticed about my previous post was that my TV time has dramatically decreased. I never switch the TV on at all. My husband has the TV on often, but I go to my office and work. My work time has increased, and I don’t have time to sit and let my mind vegetate anymore. I’m pretty happy that 2018’s goal has stuck with me 3 years later.